Eat Good - Feel Good Workshop
You’ve asked for it!! We are hosting our second hands on nutrition workshop!
There is a lot to get your head around when it comes to health and nutrition.
Do you find your self reading articles after articles only to be left confused? Do you struggle to find time to think about your own nutrition needs because you are too busy looking after everyone else?
Kate from lifespark Nutrition will be our guest speaker on March 23rd.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Mindful eating
- Snack tips for the whole family
- A checklist to make sure you are meeting your dietary requirements
- Insights into gut health – improve your gut health for better moods, skin health and energy
- What wholefoods to increase in your children’s diets
- How to avoid picking or stress eating
- How to maintain your metabolic power with muscle mass
Workshop will include food demonstration and nibbles.
Kate, founder of Lifespark Nutrition has worked with hundreds of women to help them get back into good habits, have great energy and be proud of their body shape. Kate is also a Personal Trainer and helps provide motivation for quick home based workouts to change, strengthen and shape women’s figures.
Come in your active wear!!
Time: 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Location: St.Heliers Community Centre
Investment: $40 – $50 (Earlybird tickets and regular tickets + Eventbrite booking fee applies)