Balancing Act offers workshops based in the Eastern Suburbs. These are designed to give you practical tips to incorporate into your everyday busy life. It brings together wellness and health professionals and connects you with like-minded women. The aim of the workshops is to make you feel empowered to make better lifestyle choices and to enjoy yourself!
If you are interested in becoming a guest speaker or a sponsor, please contact Karina at email@example.com
Saturday 26 August 2017
URBAN DAY RETREAT
The Importance of Self Care with Tarryn Bellingham
WHAT TO EXPECT
Be inspired as you listen and chat with Corporate Health & Wellness Coach and Yoga teacher Tarryn Bellingham who will be covering:
- "The superwoman syndrome"/"martyr syndrome"
- The importance of self care as a mum
- The 3 main wellness pillars: Mind/Body/Spirit
- An interactive exercise to start planning out your individual self care plan
- Delicious and nourishing snacks
- Amazing partner give aways