Women’s wellness workshop – intimacy edition
Date: Sat 11 August 2018
Time: 2:15 PM – 5:30 PM NZST
Location: 100 Saint Heliers Bay Road, Auckland, 1071, New Zealand
Investment: $75 + Eventbrite fee (added at checkout).
OPEN TO ALL FITNESS LEVELS – PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MAT AND YOUR WATER BOTTLE
FOR GIFT VOUCHERS OR QUESTIONS
Contact Karina Bolland:
Looking forward to connecting with you!
Join Balancing Act for an afternoon of movement, mindfulness & an inspiring talk on intimate relationships! How to maintain an intimate, passionate and fun relationship while raising our precious children.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Sacha from Core+Co will provide a Garuda Barre and Matwork class to get your bodies and minds warmed up.
- Be inspired as you listen and chat with Shirley Pastiroff, counsellor at Renew Your Mind about Mindful & intimate relationships:
- You will learn how to slow down and creatively work on your relationship in a way that feels good for you and your partner
- You will learn how to communicate in a way that helps get your needs across – and practice deep listening skills to what your partner needs from you.
- You will learn how to shift out of your many to-dos and into a place of softening that allows more rest and intimacy.
- You will learn how to put JOY into your relationship even with kids around (and even if you can’t always go away on a mini honeymoon to Fiji!)
- Delicious healthy snacks + vino after class!
- Amazing partner goodie bags